- 10:15 - 10:45Using JTAG/Boundary-Scan in ManufacturingMick Austin - JTAG technologiesTBA
- 11:00 - 11:30The secret life of shielded boxesJan Eriksson - DetectusJan Eriksson, Detectus AB will show how electromagnetic fields can have an influence on boards inside shielded boxes and how the fields can leak out from it if you are not aware about the issue. Jan will present results from real measurements on shielded boxes.
- 11:45 - 12:15Thermal management – the worlds most underestimated critical issueJussi Myllyluoma - CPO/VP Technology - APR Technologies AB
- 12:30 - 13:00Implications of IIoT Technology That Impact Business SuccessMichael Ford - European Marketing Director - Aegis Software IncThe Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), has gained significant momentum recently, heralding a variety of associated solutions and values. The majority of these unfortunately represent little more than desperate marketing from legacy providers, or unsubstantiated promises from exploitative startups, triggering significant needless investment in narrowly focused, often bespoke technologies, that ultimately represent unexpected deployment and ongoing ownership costs. In this presentation, we expose the pitfalls and opportunities in the choice of IIoT solution technology, at the device and machine level, the manufacturing execution management systems (MES) layer, and for enterprise business systems. The effect of a simple initial decision can influence the need for investment by an order of magnitude or more. It is not too late. Anyone considering or already involved in any Smart Factory, Industry 4.0 or IIoT initiative will learn from this presentation how to choose and execute the best solution, without any further waste of investment.
- 13:15 - 13:45i4.0, Are we really ready?Keith Bryant - Consultant - SMTAPCBA requires many pieces of equipment, materials and components, not to mention the multitude of variations. IoT is well proven in many areas, Pharmaceuticals. Fleet management and many cases less complex than building boards. So are we really ready for i4.0?
- 14:00 - 15:00Manufacturer's responsibilities and common regulations concerning restricted substancesJuhana Jaatinen - Lic. Sc. (Tech.) CEO - RoHS Management OyAfter this seminar you will be able to tell anyone the six steps to CE marking and you will know how to maintain conformity of a product. Additionally, you will learn the essentials of the most common regulations concerning restricted substances. Educator: Juhana Jaatinen: The educator has worked 30 years in the electronics industry. He has a very practical approach to legislation: what does it mean, why should I care, and what I should do.
Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely and with the safety of others as our top priority.
Due to the current pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus, we have taken precautionary measures and postponed all our Expos to new dates later this year:
- NEW DATE: Tampere – 03 September
- Krakow – 24 September
- Lund –01 October
- NEW DATE: Warszawa – postponed (TBA)
- NEW DATE: Gothenburg – 09 December
- Berlin – 11 February 2021
More up-to-date information can be found on the website of the WHO.
EVERTIQ KOMMENTOI SÄHKÖPOSTIHUIJAUKSIA
Evertiq yksiselitteisesti irrottautuu näistä huijaussähköposteista joita viime akin on kierrellyt. Nämä sähköpostit eivä liity Evertiqiin eivätkä millään tavoin edusta yhtiömme etiikkaa.
Evertiq ei myy, jaa, taikka osta vieraita, saatikka sitten heidän yhteystietojaan.
Jos sinulla on mitään kysyttävää tai jos mikään asia mietityttää tämän asian tiimoilta, olet tervetullut ottamaan yhteyttä Evertiq tiimiin.