Konferenssiohjelma toimii rinnakkain Expon kanssa. Vieraile ilmaiseksi missä tahansa istunnossa, kun rekisteröidyt Evertiq Expo -ohjelmaan.
- 10:15 - 10:45Using JTAG/Boundary-Scan in ManufacturingMick Austin - JTAG technologiesImprovements in Design For Manufacturing (DFM) alongside the use of high quality assembly and inspection equipment today minimizes the chance for assembly errors. In spite of this, however, assembly errors do occur, and Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs) must be tested to detect these errors in an effort to deliver PCBAs with zero defects. Modern design rely on JTAG/boundary-scan for testing, which offers access to device pins to greatly enhance fault coverage at PCBA level. In addition, the build process frequently requires individual devices of all types to be programmed or configured for their eventual function – most often using JTAG/boundary-scan as the conduit. In this presentation the advantages of boundary-scan for production will be discussed and alternative solutions will be shown for integrating boundary-scan into your production lines ranging from stand-alone to highly integrated test and programming solutions.
- 11:00 - 11:30The secret life of shielded boxesJan Eriksson - DetectusJan Eriksson, Detectus AB will show how electromagnetic fields can have an influence on boards inside shielded boxes and how the fields can leak out from it if you are not aware about the issue. Jan will present results from real measurements on shielded boxes.
- 11:45 - 12:15Thermal management – the worlds most underestimated critical issueJussi Myllyluoma - CPO/VP Technology - APR Technologies AB
- 12:30 - 13:00Implications of IIoT Technology That Impact Business SuccessMichael Ford - European Marketing Director - Aegis Software IncThe Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), has gained significant momentum recently, heralding a variety of associated solutions and values. The majority of these unfortunately represent little more than desperate marketing from legacy providers, or unsubstantiated promises from exploitative startups, triggering significant needless investment in narrowly focused, often bespoke technologies, that ultimately represent unexpected deployment and ongoing ownership costs. In this presentation, we expose the pitfalls and opportunities in the choice of IIoT solution technology, at the device and machine level, the manufacturing execution management systems (MES) layer, and for enterprise business systems. The effect of a simple initial decision can influence the need for investment by an order of magnitude or more. It is not too late. Anyone considering or already involved in any Smart Factory, Industry 4.0 or IIoT initiative will learn from this presentation how to choose and execute the best solution, without any further waste of investment.
- 13:15 - 13:45i4.0, Are we really ready?Keith Bryant - Consultant - SMTAPCBA requires many pieces of equipment, materials and components, not to mention the multitude of variations. IoT is well proven in many areas, Pharmaceuticals. Fleet management and many cases less complex than building boards. So are we really ready for i4.0?
- 14:00 - 15:00Manufacturer's responsibilities and common regulations concerning restricted substancesJuhana Jaatinen - Lic. Sc. (Tech.) CEO - RoHS Management OyAfter this seminar you will be able to tell anyone the six steps to CE marking and you will know how to maintain conformity of a product. Additionally, you will learn the essentials of the most common regulations concerning restricted substances. Educator: Juhana Jaatinen: The educator has worked 30 years in the electronics industry. He has a very practical approach to legislation: what does it mean, why should I care, and what I should do.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Evertiq has taken precautionary measures and postponed all Expos to new dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.